Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 24, 2012

A Passive-Aggressive Welcome

Hiya, I'm Tweetybirdalpha(call me Tweety) and this is my blog.  Who's going to read this blog?  Nobody!  This is just me, rambling about things I like or things I don't like mostly books and movies and the like.  I don't expect anybody to read it and that's ok.

But Tweety, you ask, if you don't care if anybody reads it, why are you wasting precious cyberspace?!

That's a very good question, random-asking-person, the real reason is because I'm opinionated and I want my opinions on record even if nobody cares. Heck, I doubt I'll even update all that often unless I suddenly has a lot to say!

But hey, that's just life.
So welcome to my blog, nobody! Welcome all and none!

And on a side note: grammar is not in any way my forte, please respect my right to be wrong. Unless something is just pathetically wrong in which case, feel free to light of the comments.

Side note numeros dos: I will not be talking politics, there are plenty of other places for that but it ain't here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment